This design features a lightweight printed PVC Foamex circle with white and red shapes rotating in front of a larger white and red PVC Foamex circle. The movement makes the lines merge together as they rotate into a never-ending spiral. Complimented by a backdrop of equally dazzling illusionary shapes this display is for the quirky and bold. Based on the type of interaction you choose, the rotating element is activated by either when someone touches the glass or when someone is nearby.
What's in the box?
- Two Foamex PVC circles with printed design
- Two RGKit Modules: 1 Rotator (motor) + 1 Touch/Proximity (sensor)
- RGKit Accessories (To be used for mounting RGKit Modules onto the design)
- Accessories (To be used in assembling and mounting the display parts)
- Two printed vinyl stickers (To be used in the interaction area)
- One PVC banner with printed design on the front and the back (Only available if a backdrop was chosen)