Last updated: October 02, 2019
Please read these Terms and Conditions (“Terms”, “Terms and Conditions”) carefully before using the www.rgkitmarket.com website (the “Service”) operated by Argineering (“us”, “we”, or “our”).
Your access to and use of the Service is conditioned on your acceptance of and compliance with these Terms and Conditions. These Terms and Conditions apply to all visitors, users and others who access or use the Service.
By registering on or using the Service you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. If you disagree with any part of the Terms then you agree not to access the Service. This page explains the terms and conditions by which you may use our online and/or mobile services, websites (including any subdomains), and software provided on or in connection with the Service.
Argineering may change these Terms and Conditions from time to time. Your continued access or use of the Service constitutes your acceptance of such changes. Your access and use of the Service will be subject to the current version of the Terms and Conditions, rules and guidelines posted on the Service at the time of such use. It is your responsibility to check this page periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to the Service following the posting of any changes constitutes acceptance of those changes. If you breach any of the Terms and Conditions, your license to access or use this Service shall automatically terminate.
When you create an account with us, you must provide us with information that is accurate, complete, and current at all times. Failure to do so constitutes a breach of the Terms and Conditions, which may result in immediate termination of your account on the Service.
These Terms apply to all visitors, users, buyers, and others who access the Service (“User(s),” or “you,” or “your”). If you open an RGKit Market account on behalf of an organization or other entity, then (1) “you” includes you and that entity, and (2) you represent and warrant that you are an authorized representative of the entity with the authority to bind the entity to these Terms, and that you agree to these Terms on the entity’s behalf.
By providing Argineering with your email address you consent to our using the email address to send you Service-related notices, including any notices required by law, in lieu of communication by postal mail. We may also use your email address to send you other messages, such as changes to features of the Service and special offers. Argineering may provide other notifications, whether such notifications are required by law or are for marketing or other business related purposes, to you via email notice, “push” mobile notifications, written or hard copy notice, or through posting of such notice on our website, as determined by Argineering in our sole discretion. Argineering reserves the right to determine the form and means of providing notifications to our Users. Argineering is not responsible for any automatic filtering you or your network provider may apply to email notifications we send to the email address you provide us. If you do not want to receive such email messages, you may opt out or change your email preferences. Opting out may prevent you from receiving email messages regarding updates, improvements, or offers.
RGKit Market is a marketplace for ready-made interactive displays made by individual designers, where Users can buy designs and props along with RGKit (“Assets”) to make them interactive. Our Service allows for a buyer (“Buyer”) to purchase Assets from Argineering (“Seller”). The Service is not available to any Users previously removed from the Service by RGKit Market.
License Terms. Your use of any Assets is subject to the applicable License. The // apply to your use of any Assets purchased directly from rgkitmarket.com. In the event of a conflict between the License applicable to you and these Terms, the License will apply to the extent of that conflict.
Your RGKit Market account gives you access to the services and features that we may establish and maintain from time to time and in our sole discretion. You will be responsible for tracking all activity for your account, and you agree to the following:
- To store all passwords and usernames securely.
- To notify Argineering of any unauthorized use or security breach. Argineering will not be liable for any liability, damage, cost, loss or expense caused by or in connection with any unauthorized use of your account.
- To never share login details or account access with clients or team members.
- To accept responsibility for activity that occurs under your account(s).
- RGKit Market reserves the right to monitor downloads and user activity to ensure compliance with the terms of these Terms and Conditions and the applicable License Agreement, which it may update from time to time.
You agree not to engage in any of the following prohibited activities:
- Copying, distributing, or disclosing any part of the Service in any medium, including without limitation by any automated or non-automated “scraping”.
- Using any automated system, including without limitation “robots,” “spiders,” “offline readers,” etc., to access the Service in a manner that sends more request messages to the RGKit Market servers than a human can reasonably produce in the same period of time by using a conventional online web browser (except that RGKit Market grants the operators of public search engines revocable permission to use spiders to copy materials from rgkitmarket.com for the sole purpose of and solely to the extent necessary for creating publicly available searchable indices of the materials, but not caches or archives of such materials).
- Transmitting spam, chain letters, or other unsolicited promotional email.
- Attempting to interfere with, compromise the system integrity or security or decipher any transmissions to or from the servers running the Service.
- Taking any action that imposes- or may impose, as we determine at our sole discretion- an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure.
- Uploading invalid data, viruses, worms, or other software agents through the Service.
- Collecting or harvesting any personally identifiable information, including account names and emails, from the Service.
- Using the Service for any commercial solicitation purposes.
- Impersonating another person or otherwise misrepresenting your affiliation with a person or entity, engaging in fraud, hiding or attempting to hide your identity.
- Interfering with the proper working of the Service.
- Accessing any content on the Service through any technology or means other than those provided or authorized by the Service.
- Bypassing the measures we may use to prevent or restrict access to the Service, including without limitation features that prevent or restrict use or copying of any content or enforce limitations on use of the Service or the content.
- We may, without notice, change the Service, stop providing the Service or features of the Service, or create usage limits for the Service. We may permanently or temporarily terminate or suspend your access to the Service without notice or liability for any reason, including if in our sole determination you violate any provision of these Terms, or for no reason. Upon termination for any reason or no reason, you continue to be bound by these Terms
The Service and all materials therein or transferred thereby, including, without limitation, software, images, text, graphics, illustrations, logos, patents, trademarks, service marks, copyrights, photographs, audio, videos, music, (the “RGKit Market Content”), and all Intellectual Property Rights related thereto, are the exclusive property of RGKit Market and its licensors. Except as explicitly provided herein, nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall be deemed to create a license in or under any such Intellectual Property Rights, and you agree not to sell, license, rent, modify, distribute, copy, reproduce, transmit, publicly display, publicly perform, publish, adapt, edit or create derivative works from any RGKit Market Content. Use of the RGKit Market Content for any purpose not expressly permitted by these Terms is strictly prohibited.
We make available software to access RGKit App via a mobile device (“Mobile Software”). To use the Mobile Software you must have a mobile device that is compatible with the Mobile Services. We do not warrant that the Mobile Software will be compatible with your mobile device. We hereby grant you a non-exclusive, non-transferable, revocable license to use a compiled code copy of the Mobile Software for one Argineering account on one mobile device owned or leased solely by you, for your use. You may not: (1) modify, disassemble, decompile or reverse engineer the Mobile Software, except to the extent that such restriction is expressly prohibited by law; (2) rent, lease, loan, resell, sublicense, distribute or otherwise transfer the Mobile Software to any third party or use the Mobile Software to provide time sharing or similar services for any third party; (3) make any copies of the Mobile Software; (4) remove, circumvent, disable, damage or otherwise interfere with security-related features of the Mobile Software, features that prevent or restrict use or copying of any content accessible through the Mobile Software, or features that enforce limitations on use of the Mobile Software; or (5) delete the copyright and/or other proprietary rights notices on the Mobile Software. You acknowledge that we may from time to time issue upgraded versions of the Mobile Software, and may automatically electronically upgrade the version of the Mobile Software that you are using on your mobile device. You consent to such automatic upgrading on your mobile device, and agree that the terms and conditions of these Terms will apply to all such upgrades. Any third-party code that may be incorporated in the Mobile Software is covered by the applicable open source or third-party license End User License Agreement, if any, authorizing use of such code. The foregoing license grant is not a sale of the Mobile Software or any copy thereof, and we or our third party partners or suppliers retain all right, title, and interest in the Mobile Software (and any copy thereof). Any attempt by you to transfer any of the rights, duties or obligations hereunder, except as expressly provided for in these Terms, is void. Argineering reserves all rights not expressly granted under these Terms.
Fees and Paid Services
- Certain aspects of the Service may be provided for a charge. If you elect to use paid aspects of the Service, you agree to the posted pricing and payment terms as we may update them from time to time.
- All refunds are at the sole discretion of RGKit Market.
Payment Information and Taxes
All information that you provide in connection with a purchase or transaction or other monetary transaction interaction with the Service must be accurate, complete, and current. You agree to pay all charges incurred by users of your credit card, debit card, or other payment method used in connection with a purchase or transaction or other monetary transaction interaction with the Service at the prices in effect when such charges are incurred. You will pay any applicable taxes, if any, relating to any such purchases, transactions or other monetary transaction interactions.
Third Party Sites
If RGKit Market provides links from the Service to any third-party platform or permits any third party to link from its platform to the Site, you understand and agree that RGKit Market makes no warranty of any kind, express or implied, and accepts no responsibility for any content or practices of such third parties or their platforms.
Argineering cares about the integrity and security of your personal information. However, we cannot guarantee that unauthorized third parties will never be able to defeat our security measures or use your personal information for improper purposes. You acknowledge that you provide your Content and personal information at your own risk. You are fully responsible for all interaction with the Service that occurs in connection with your registration information (including, without limitation, all purchases). You agree to immediately notify us of any unauthorized use of your registration information or any other breach of security related to your account or the Service, and to ensure that you “log off”/exit from your account with the Service (if applicable) at the end of each session. We are not liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply with any of the foregoing obligations.
You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless Argineering, its subsidiaries, affiliates, licensors, employees, agents, third party information providers, Submitters and independent contractors against any claims, damages, costs, liabilities and expenses (including, but not limited to, reasonable attorneys’ fees) arising out of or related to your conduct, your use or inability to use the Service, your breach or alleged breach of the Website Terms or of any representation or warranty contained herein, your unauthorized use of the RGKit Market Content, or your violation of any rights of another.
Warranties and Disclaimers
Restriction and Termination of Use
Argineering may block, restrict, disable, suspend or terminate your access to all or part of the Service at any time in Argineering’s discretion, without prior notice or liability, for any reason whatsoever, including without limitation if you breach the Terms. Any conduct by you that, in Argineering’s sole discretion, restricts or inhibits any other person or entity from using or enjoying the Service is strictly prohibited and may result in the termination of your access to the Service without further notice. Upon termination, your right to use the Service will immediately cease. If you wish to terminate your account, you may simply discontinue using the Service. All provisions of the Terms which by their nature should survive termination shall survive termination, including, without limitation, ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, indemnity and limitations of liability.
Limitation of Liability
TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT ALLOWED BY APPLICABLE LAW AND NOTWITHSTANDING ANY FAILURE OF ESSENTIAL PURPOSE OF ANY LIMITED REMEDY OR LIMITATION OF LIABILITY, IN NO EVENT WILL OUR PARTIES BE LIABLE HEREUNDER FOR SPECIAL, INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR ANY OTHER DAMAGES OF LIKE KIND WHATSOEVER (HOWEVER CAUSED AND REGARDLESS OF THE THEORY OF LIABILITY, WHETHER DERIVED FROM CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION NEGLIGENCE) OR OTHERWISE), INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION LOSS OF PROFITS, LOSS OF REVENUE, LOSS OF USE, LOSS OF DATA, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, COST OF PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS OR SERVICES OR OTHER COVER, OR ANY OTHER SIMILAR COMMERCIAL OR ECONOMIC LOSS OF ANY KIND, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY THEREOF, NOR WILL ANY OF OUR PARTIES BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER RESULTING FROM A FORCE MAJEURE OR AN ACT OF A THIRD PARTY. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, Argineering ASSUMES NO LIABILITY OR RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY OF THE FOLLOWING:
- PERSONAL INJURY OR PROPERTY DAMAGE, OF ANY NATURE WHATSOEVER, RESULTING FROM YOUR ACCESS TO OR USE OF OUR SERVICE.
- ANY UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR USE OF OUR SECURE SERVERS AND/OR ANY AND ALL PERSONAL INFORMATION STORED THEREIN.
- ANY INTERRUPTION OR CESSATION OF TRANSMISSION TO OR FROM THE SERVICE.
- ANY BUGS, VIRUSES, TROJAN HORSES, OR THE LIKE THAT MAY BE TRANSMITTED TO OR THROUGH OUR SERVICE BY ANY THIRD PARTY.
- ANY ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN ANY CONTENT OR FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE INCURRED AS A RESULT OF THE USE OF ANY CONTENT POSTED, EMAILED, TRANSMITTED, OR OTHERWISE MADE AVAILABLE THROUGH THE SERVICE; AND/OR USER CONTENT OR THE DEFAMATORY, OFFENSIVE, OR ILLEGAL CONDUCT OF ANY THIRD PARTY.
The parties’ relationship to each other under these Terms is strictly that of independent contractors and nothing in these Terms will in any way constitute or be construed as evidence of intent to establish any association, partnership, joint venture or other relationship. Each party will be responsible for covering their respective costs and expenses in performing their duties under these Terms, unless expressly provided otherwise herein. If for any reason a court of competent jurisdiction finds any provision of these Terms, or any portion thereof, to be unenforceable, that provision will be enforced to the maximum extent permissible so as to effect the intent of these Terms and the remainder of these Terms will continue in full force and effect. The section headings used in these Terms are for convenience only and will not be given any substantive effect. The English language version of these Terms is legally binding in case of any inconsistencies between the English version and any translations. Except as expressly provided herein, a party may only waive its rights under these Terms by a written document executed by both parties. Any failure to enforce any provision of these Terms will not constitute a waiver thereof or of any other provision hereof. You may not assign or delegate these Terms or any of your rights or obligations hereunder. Any unauthorized assignment will be null and void. You acknowledge and agree that we may assign or sub-contract any of its rights or obligations under these Terms.
These Terms (including, without limitation, the Policies and License Terms) contain the entire agreement between you and us with respect to the subject matter hereof and supersede all prior or contemporaneous communications and proposals, whether electronic, oral or written, between you and us with respect to the Service. In the event of any conflict or inconsistency between any of the terms and conditions of these Terms and any third party software license agreement or service level agreement that contain a link to the Service, the terms and conditions of these Terms will control, except:
- that the Entitlements will control over these Terms with respect to your specific Entitlement;
- and the Privacy Statement will control to the extent that it expressly overrides these Terms.
“Entitlements” means your entitlements to use the Service (such as your membership and subscription rights, maximum capacity, transactions, output, hours or other measurements of use, term or duration and any other entitlements specific to such Service) as determined by the type or level of membership or subscription you subscribed to or licensed. Entitlements also include any other information about entitlements to access and use the Service which are set forth on the Service (including, without limitation, the description of the Service, Documentation and minimum technical requirements for the Service).
Changes or Updates to these Terms
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to modify or replace these Terms at any time. If a revision is material we will try to provide at least 30 days notice prior to any new terms taking effect. What constitutes a material change will be determined at our sole discretion.
By continuing to access or use our Service after those revisions become effective, you agree to be bound by the revised terms. If you do not agree to the new terms, please stop using the Service.
These Terms shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of Egypt, without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
Our failure to enforce any right or provision of these Terms will not be considered a waiver of those rights. If any provision of these Terms is held to be invalid or unenforceable by a court, the remaining provisions of these Terms will remain in effect. These Terms constitute the entire agreement between us regarding our Service, and supersede and replace any prior agreements we might have between us regarding the Service.
You acknowledge and agree that your use of the Service is subject to compliance with Egypt and other applicable country export control and trade sanctions laws, rules and regulations. You will be solely responsible for complying with the Export Control Laws and monitoring any modifications to them.
Please contact us email@example.com with any questions regarding these Terms or any questions regarding the Service or billing matters.